Monday 18 April 2016

Dossier 1 Recap!

Alright this post is going to be a recap so if you've followed by posts up until now you don't need to read this.

BUT! If you think I'm funny and enjoy reading my posts stick around cause today I have some fun jokes for you all.

So for the first post I made a memetacular creation and said what we were going to be doing in this dossier 
For the second post I made a theme song

For the Third post I made an awesome superhero file on THE AMAZING MEME MAN

WOW THAT'S NOT A LOT!!!

I NEED TO PUT UP SOME MORE "quality content" That reminds me, I forgot to post an inspiring quote
This Quote has inspired me the moment I saw it while scrolling through random quotes. It has helped me push my limits and work towards my goals. BTW the man who said this was Francis of Assisi

Also I wanted to let you guys know that 1 I do all the edits on my blog, and 2 I use "be funky photo editor"

2 comments: